- We go to Nashville every free weekend we get to see my family & friends because we don't really have much of that in Cleveland. I also hope to celebrate my sister, mine, & my best friend's birthday there :)
- We are planning almost an entire 2 weeks in Florida to visit family, relax, get away, swim, & welcome our new niece into the world.
- Last Thanksgiving was with the Joplins, so this Thanksgiving is with the Taylors.
- Our first Christmas together will be with the Joplins, then we will go to Florida to have a week with Joshua's family as well.
- While in Florida for New Year's, we want to go spend our 1 year anniversary on the beach alone together ♥
When we first got married, we thought "we'll never see a vacation or our family. We'll be too tied down to do anything else." However, I'm extremely dedicated to any form of vacation & am very proud of myself for planning this all out. YAY me!
In this week's news...
I may have called a man a "d bag" on the phone & may have not hung it up all the way before doing so. However, when he called back & said "I'm the d bag & I'd like to speak to your pharmacist," he told my pharmacist he realized afterwards that he was being rude & having a bad attitude because he was in a hurry. He showed up with a much better attitude, I learned to hang the phone up completely before releasing my ugly anger, & no one got in trouble. Working in a pharmacy is a lot harder than people understand & people are a lot more hateful than I ever thought.
I also have to work all day every day this week & am praying for my time at CVS in Cleveland to be short & sweet. I have a great job, but I can't take hours on end on my feet. I want to be out doing what I'm called to do & I'm too exhausted from my job to squeeze anything else in, including sleep :(
Lastly, I would like to be able to relax this weekend & just enjoy time with my Husband. I see him every night when I get off work if I don't pass out upon coming through the door, but I want time awake with him!
I'm done whining now. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude about things despite hating working 24/7, school, & being away from the people I love the most. I'm just so sore! Hope everyone is having a great week & that mine gets better as it progresses :)
.jpg)
Ha ha I love that you said you're dedicated to vacation in any form. I wish that I could be...but alas, not happening. I am super excited that we'll BOTH be in Nashville this weekend though! Come to my mommy's house on Friday night and see me.
ReplyDelete